Wednesday, March 16, 2011

About me

Ello, My name is Ashley about to be 18 :) I live with my parents, and I have two older siblings, brother, Ryan he is 24 and a sister, Chelsea she is 20. I am currently in school class of 2011, I am going to college to be a x-ray/ultra sound tech. I just started working at Dennys, its pretty exciting. I have 3 pets, 2 cats Muffin&Snickers, and 1 dog named Kenzie. In the past 2 months we lost our dog Max, and our cat Buddy, which I miss dearly. I am a very outgoing person I stick up for myself and the people I love and care for, I dont let me walk over me. I am a very nice person unless you give me a reason not to be. I am going to Can-Cun with my family this year for a family trip..AWESOMEE! Im real excited about it. I am reallly stubborn and hard headed. I like to do the opposite of what Im told to do. I dont like to fight or argue with people. I think a lot of people in my school are immature, fake, or liars. people change in bad ways and in good ways it usually depends on the people you are around.

No comments:

Post a Comment